With VMAXSOR Retail, Everyone Benefits!
V Mobile Assist
VMAXSOR Retail facilitates the sales process by allowing customers to remain in the fitting room while requesting different products from the staff on the floor. Using devices such as tablets, smartphones, mobile computers, or communication badges, the sales associates can interact with the customers in the fitting room quickly and more efficiently. As customers remain in the comfort of the fitting room, the sales associate provides them with all the items they have requested.
“Mobile Assist” portal, kiosk, mobile and sample reports
The Sales Associates
Since VMAXSOR Retail helps improve in-store customer experience, customers stay in the store longer, which facilitates upselling.
VMAXSOR Retail provides reports that allow retailers to better manage their stores. Some of these reports include:
- Structured data that can be exported into any BI platform for more in-depth analysis
- Fitting room activity
- Store staff efficiency
- Items tried by customers vs. items purchased during the course of a business day
- Web Portal
Fitting room activities and requests are logged in the backend and can be viewed on the VMAXSOR Web portal using standard web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer. Reports can then be generated or the data can be extracted to a BI system for more in depths reports.
- Helps improve in-store customer experience
- Higher ROI and lower total cost of ownership
- Higher fitting room usage = Lower Returns
- Reduction of staff to process returns
- Increases fit and quality of merchandise sent to stores
- Helps generate actionable BI information based on items that are tried on by customers in the fitting rooms
- Optimizes store inventory based on data acquired from fitting room
V Price Tagging System
A solution that automates the execution of in-store price changes which is fast, reliable and efficient while providing real-time information on the work done.
- This more efficient process reduces the length of price-change activities, enabling staff to have more time with customers
- Enables the head office to obtain real-time reports when performing in-store activities
- Reduces labour costs by increasing the productivity of in-store personnel
- Reduces the steps of verifying price changes, minimizing errors when labelling
- Improves customer service, customer experience, and allows the retailer to save on these operating costs